Google Docs Reflection


Recently I have been using Google Docs to help me with my group work projects. It permits me and my collages to edit each other project documents with any formats like HTML, PDF, RTF, Text and Word.. It’s important to note that incase of any misunderstanding, this tool might help in reviewing the work of each person or we can view when or what they have edited the document. Another benefit is, to save the documents in case if the laptop is hacked or suddenly needed a format.
However, when I wanted to upload the whole marketing report so that we can all review it all, unfortunately, I couldn’t because the whole report exceeded the limit of 500k. it wasn’t practical because the if I could upload the whole part, we will be able to comment on the editing and the content itself all save in one place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment