Googl Reader

Today I decided to try something new from the Google tools, so I picked Google reader. Lately I noticed that I am not up to date of any news or any events that happened these past few months because of the projects that consumes most of our time and I barely see my family during the week, although we are in the same house. Most importantly, I study marketing and I should not miss out on these events because they might be important to my studies or for the future especially, since I am a business student.

Anyhow, once I entered the Google reader it didn’t seem any difficult to use. It’s a functional source to keep me up to date especially that I can create my own news aggregator form the sites I could benefit from. Another thing is that can share the sites with my colleagues that I see useful and also it’s easy to read the tags and organize them.


Sites that I added:-

  • Leo Burnett
  • Emirates Today

* ill add more sites once i find some which are useful *

0 comments:

Post a Comment