Google Chrome


A few weeks ago, one of my colleagues had made a work shop about Google Chrome. Her demonstration about it was excellent, because before that day I’ve always seen the logo of Google Chrome while I am browsing, but I have never knew what was it or how it works.

What I liked about it is that sometimes my internet explorer close without no reason but with Google browser I have never faced this problem and if my laptop closed suddenly I can retrieve the same tabs that I was looking at. My favorite thing about it that I can change the theme of my browser to any theme I prefer.


Since last week I cannot use Google Chrome because when I open it I get a message says “Web page is not available”, although I am connected to the internet. So I had to use internet explorer again because it works normally. I hope this problem I am facing with Google Chrome is temporary because I enjoy using it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment